Thursday, January 29, 2009

Updates to the blog...

Well, I have added a few things to the blog here lately. On the right hand side of the page you will see a links section. I am adding golf links that I come across that are beneficial to every golfer out there. As I obtain more links they will be added to that section.

Also, I have added a couple items, one on the right and the other on the bottom of the page, for stracka.com. I came across this site late last year and it is a great site. If you haven't checked this site out before please click on either image and it will redirect you to their site. If you are an avid golfer this site is a must.

I want my blog to be a cornucopia of information so you will see changes as quickly as I can incorporate them.

One last item that I almost forgot to mention is the twitter feed on the right. If you haven't used twitter before this is worth checking out. Just click on the follow me and it will direct you to the twitter site.

That's all for now!

Hit 'em straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment