Friday, January 9, 2009

The Beginning.....

First off, welcome! This is my personal golf bog. I have decided that it is time to express my views on the golfing world as we know. This is my second blog. I have one that contains all of my golf blogs and daily views as well (you can see it at mcbush25.blogspot.com).

I am not quite sure what all I will write about, but I will cover area courses, golf technology and other golf related news. My first adventure will be to review all local golf courses. I am located in Glasgow, KY and I will cover our courses and the surrounding courses.

Another thing I would like to do is review golf clubs. I have been a participant in Golf Magazine's ClubTest 4 times. I was very honored to be able to do this and it was one of the greatest experiences of mu life. I never imagined I would get to test clubs and write about them, all while making great friends and playing at fabulous facilities.

So, keep on the lookout. I have two reviews ready to roll out, but more will follow. I will also have a blog entry on the local golf show that will take place in Louisville, KY this weekend.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment