Friday, January 9, 2009

Golf is back!

Well, as of yesterday Golf is actually back on TV. I was so thankful last night to be able to flip the TV over to the Golf Channel and see a live tournament (in HD nonetheless). I am really excited to see how this season unfolds. Here are some things questions for this season:

1. When will Tiger return? Will he be his dominant self? How will the knee hold up?
2. Will the young guns (Anthony Kim, Camillo Villegas, etc.) continue to climb the rankings?
3. Will the big names return to dominance (Ernie, Phil)?
4. Who will win the majors this year?

These are a few of the things that intrigue me for the coming season. We still have a little while before everything will come into full swing. I am definitely excited to see some fresh new tournaments on TV though.

Side note- Tomorrow is the annual golf show in Louisville. I will be there and I hope it is better than last year. I will provide a review of the golf show for anyone interested.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment