Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not to worry....

Well, I have been on a slight hiatus for the past few days. I am still blogging, but when I combined a three day vacation over the MLK holiday along with working on a blog piece for mygolfspy.com I haven't had much time to post anything. I will be back and posting within the next few days.

On an update I am beginning to write for mygolfspy.com and my first piece is in rough draft stage. I finished it up today and sent it in to them to see what they though. I will wait to discuss details on it. Hopefully, my work will be good enough to continue writing for them. Only time will tell on that.

Anyways, I gotta run for the moment. Not to worry though I plan on coming back strong and giving the review I promised all while adding a couple new features.

No comments:

Post a Comment