Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Cool Golf Sites!

OK so that is a really cheesy heading, isn't it? Well, I was having writers block for the moment.

So are you ever sitting around at the computer wondering if there are any golf sites on the web that you could pay a visit to, but you aren't sure which sites to visit? Well, I have a few great sites to visit!

Let's get started.......

1. http://www.14stix.com/

I don't know how many of you have ever visited 14stix.com, but this is a neat site. If you ever visited woot.com and you love golf then 14stix.com is perfect for you.

Basically, 14stix.com has a deal of the day and it is a different deal each day. I check this site on a regular basis and they have some great deals. The site is very functional as well. I love the fact that they let you know exactly how many items are remaining for sale.

I just recently found out about 14stix.com and I have followed it every day since then. I highly suggest that each and everyone of you should check out this site!

2. http://www.mygolfspy.com/

Are you longing for photos of clubs you haven't seen? What about products that aren't even out yet? Well, if you answered yes to either one of those questions then this site is a must visit.

mygolfspy.com provides a daily updated blog that follows the ins and outs of the golf world. A majority of their blog entries cover golf clubs or golf products for every golfer. I know, that for myself, I have found plenty of useful knowledge about golf products that I wasn't aware of.

The big thing for me is their special articles. I have read so many great "how to" articles on mygolfspy.com. This is another must see site!

3. http://www.golfwrx.com/

Do you like forums? If you like both forums and golf then this is the best golf forum in the world! I have been a member with GolfWRX for a while now and I visit the site on a daily...well hourly basis.

This site is chock full of tons of information. Bag pictures from tournaments? Check. Swing tips? Check. Club making info? Check. Tour news? Check. The list goes on and on!

Another great feature is the for sale part of the forum. I have made a few purchases for my golf bag on the site. You can find great deals from people who are looking to offload their equipment and you can get that for a great price.

A golf addict could waste many a hours a day on GolfWRX! It is definitely worth the visit, but if you get hooked it isn't my fault.

4. http://www.stracka.com/

Stracka is a very nice website that I discovered about four months ago. Stracka combines blogs, forums, stat tracking, handicaps, etc. all into one package. The blogs are a great way to speak your mind if you don't feel like starting your own blog page. They are also great for getting your blog out there in the golfing community.

The forums are average, but they aren't the main focus. I really enjoy the ability to track stats while I am on the course. If you have a cell phone with the ability to connect to the web you can post your score, GIR and fairways hit all while you play via their mobile app. It is really great to do that while you play.

They recently introduced handicap clubs, which is a great feature, if you are travel golfer like I am. I play so many different courses that this allows me to start a golf club on their site with a minimum of 10 people and establish a legit USGA handicap. You will still have to have a handicap chair, which means they have to take the test, but I have taken the test it is a piece of cake.

Stracka.com's wealth of options can keep you busy for hours. If you are looking for stat tracking and online handicaps with a little flair of Myspace for the golfing world then check out Stracka today!

These four sites should give you hours of fun so I will leave you with these four for the moment.

Hit 'em Straight!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.

    ReplyDelete