Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Long time...no blog! I know my last posy has been a little under a year ago. I attempted to go out and write for another blog with a friend, but things just didn't pan out. I wanted to continue the site, but quite frankly...I have more followers and more hits here than we were getting on the other site. It's hard to leave the following I had on this site. Therefore I have decided to go back to my roots and start writing for my own blog again.

I am currently trying to figure out how I can give the site a little more spunk so if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments section. I look forward to writing more thoughts and reviews for everyone to read. Keep your eyes peeled for updates over the next few days.

Hit 'em Straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment